Room booking and advance payment
Confirmation of treatment and accommodation (for treatment) is called booking. To confirm a booking after your medical consultation,
- Firstly, you need to prepare for your treatment. Both physically and mentally. The treatment duration is a time to heal yourself. Plan well ahead so that you do not have to pack your tension and stress along with your luggage. It would be best if you arrived before 8.00 am on the admission date. It allows us to start treatments on the same day itself. After working out your travel plans keeping the above points in mind, you can inform the dates to our reception team.
- On getting the dates, we will be able to inform the available rooms for you to decide. Please note that our hospital is built for middle-class Indian patients. So do not expect any luxury in any category of rooms.
- After you decide on the room, we will temporarily block the room and send a payment link (or bank details). We will wait for two days (48 hours) so that you get enough time to pay the advance. After payment, we will confirm your booking. Now you can start preparing for your treatment days ahead.
- The booking advance is INR 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only). Don’t worry; this advance gets adjusted in your final bill amount.
- We put in this room booking system and advance payment to discourage non-serious people from wasting our time. Also, since our rooms are fully booked almost at all times, any non-serious booking leads to denying medical attention to another patient. We don’t want that to happen.
Prepare for your treatment days.
- During your eye treatment duration, please do not forget that your eyes need rest. We often tend to forget that activities such as reading, looking at a laptop screen, mobile etc., are very strenuous for our eyes.
- Select your bystander (or attender) after giving a good thought. You are coming for treatment and not a vacation. So the person accompanying you should be supportive of your treatment.
- Please inform your pick up/drop requirements while booking the room. This information allows us to plan well ahead.
- We will inform our pickup/drop rates after considering the arrival/departure times. The rates charged by drivers during the morning and late-night are not the same in our city.
- If you are OK with the rates, we will confirm the pick up and drop. We will inform details of the driver and vehicle before your arrival.
- We are also happy to provide the list of reputed taxi service providers to plan for yourself in our city.
- We accept all credit/debit cards, UPI, bank transfers, and mostly all payment wallet transfers such as Paytm, google pay, BHIM etc.
- We do not accept cheques.
- We do not charge any additional charges/fees for using credit/debit cards, UPI, Payment wallets etc.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- We give full refunds for cancellations done up to 2 weeks before the start date of treatment.
- We will be able to give only Partial refunds (50%) for cancellations between 2 weeks to 2 days before the start of treatment.
- No refunds are provided for cancellations later than two (2) days before the start of treatment.
- For refund calculations, we take 8.00 am as admission time on the day of admission.
- At Matha, medicines are given only according to the prescription of a doctor of this hospital.
- Each prescription has a review date, and medicines are given only till this review date.
- You can get a medical consultation (online or in-person) if you have crossed the review date. We would be happy to issue a new prescription based on your clinical stage of the disease.
- Medicines are shipped worldwide on advance payment, including shipping charges. We will be happy to use any shipping service provider of your choice also.
Refusal of treatment
Matha reserves the right to cancel a booking and stop ongoing treatment for persons who:
- Do not follow the rules and regulations of the hospital.
- Have not completed the payments due on time
- Do not adhere to the medical advice given by doctors.
- Do not behave in a way conducive to the smooth functioning of the organization.
In such situations, we would not provide any refund. We politely ask such persons to leave the hospital premises immediately.
All payments and refunds are applicable only in Indian Rupees (INR).
All legal disputes would be subject to the jurisdiction of Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
In situations where we are unable to fulfil obligations due to factors beyond the control of our organization such as natural disasters, pandemics, terrorist attacks, acts of God, or any such related incidents, we would not entertain any requests for refund.
In case of any further clarifications, kindly contact our Healthcare Manager: Arunjith Puthussery
email: [email protected] Mob: 98470 57575
Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital & Panchakarma Centre
Near Civil Station, Jayaprakash Ln, Kudappanakunnu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695043
Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital & Panchakarma Centre
Eye Hospital Road (Moongode - Meppukada Road), Moongode P O Near, Thachottukavu, Kerala 695573